Monday, June 16, 2014

Fresh and airy

As you can see, Ive updated my blog. I thought a fresh look was in order, though I do tend to go toward the darker side of images, I thought a good dose of pleasant would go easy on the eyes. So there you have it. I'm still working out the kinks with all of this, being a newbie to blogging. Ive seen some eye-catching pages that really draw me in and keep me on the page, I hope mine does that as well. On a side note: Have you voted today for Write Club 2014? If not, here's your chance to make your choice from the first two entries here .

We need your votes! Every one counts. And congrats to the two entries posted today!

-till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you leave this page with a smile, or at least inspiration to keep writing...Go, Now, WRITE ;).